The Big Kids
"Where are Drew and Kennedy?" We go in search and find this...all snuggled in the bed together. We ask what they are doing and get nothing but giggles....these two are up to NO good!
Refusing to have their picture taken....with Kennedy in her fairy dress and beautiful hair!
The Little OnesThey are big enough to play together now. Whit does things to bother Lorelei. He uses his walking skill to annoy her. He sees a toy, snatches it, and walks away laughing. Bad, bad baby! They really are communicating more and I think it is so sweet. Precious babies!
Whit:"hmmm...what is that?"

"Oh, thanks! Looks interesting.."

Really, I can't even describe this one. I wonder what they are thinking! :)

Kennedy and I looked through her baby book this morning. It had the pictures of the day she met Drew. I love that picture. It really means so much because back then Jen and I were hopeful. We hoped they would love each other. We really haven't given them much of a choice to not love each other, but out of it all they have become the best of friends. If you ask Kennedy who her best friend is, she quickly replies Drew, like we were dumb for having to ask. I hope they always are there for each other. It will be interesting to see all these relationships develop. Maybe Lorelei and Kennedy will be best friends some day! For now, she has Whit...bless her sweet heart! Ha!
1 comment:
Sweet!!
Post a Comment