Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I love.....

I love when Kennedy holds my hand.

I love when I get Whit out of the car and he pats me on the back so sweetly, as if to say, "thanks Mommy!"

I love when Kennedy says randomly, "I'm your little girl, Mommy." Yes, my dear you are.

I love when Whit laughs hysterically at us. It is so genuine. There is nothing like the laughter of a child.

I love when K says, "This is OUR family, mommy, daddy, Kennedy and Whitty Whit." Bless her.

I love to watch Whit toddle. He is so proud of his new skill and it has changed him SO much.

I love when it is just "girls" at times around here. K gets so proud and says, "only girls can do this!" Then you see her beam with pride.

I love when Whit plays with my hair. He is a already a heart breaker that boy.

I love how being a mom has made me a sentimental cry baby. I am totally ok with that.

I love that God blessed me with things I never knew were possible.

I love the days I take the time to enjoy my kids. It is hard some days, but those days are so worth it.

I love to see my kids play with each other. Even when they fight I am thankful. They have each other and I love that we could give them that. I hope they know how special they are to each other.

I love to see how happy Greg makes these children. When he comes home you would think Santa Clause himself just showed up with a bag of toys. They are both SO excited!

I love this life I've been given.

4 comments:

Aims said...

I love how great you are at sharing your thoughts & feelings on here - I love your posts! Keep at it Super Mom! :)

Phyllis said...

I love how I am your mother and responsible for your very existence. One day I will get credit where credit is due. Love, Mom

Casey said...

what a great post! i am a sentimental mess after just 3 months, so i can only imagine what two children would do to me. your babies are beautiful and lucky to have you!

Sarah said...

So sweet!