My birthday was spent with some of my favorite people on earth. I had a relaxing day with my sweet family. I got tons of birthday calls from my friends and family and lots and lots of facebook wishes. It is nice to be loved. I am very, very thankful for my many blessings. The thing I love about getting older is my children. I think with age I have learned to appreciate things more. I know how blessed I am and I really try to not take that for granted. So, thank you, Greg, Kennedy and Whitty for making this day so special. Your smiles and laughter were all I needed. I love you all so, very, very much! I am ok with my extreme oldness. I don't want to go back and relive anything I have walked through. I enjoy the now. I look forward to the future but I think now is pretty great and I am going to enjoy that. :)You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, September 27, 2009
The greatest of days! :)
My birthday was spent with some of my favorite people on earth. I had a relaxing day with my sweet family. I got tons of birthday calls from my friends and family and lots and lots of facebook wishes. It is nice to be loved. I am very, very thankful for my many blessings. The thing I love about getting older is my children. I think with age I have learned to appreciate things more. I know how blessed I am and I really try to not take that for granted. So, thank you, Greg, Kennedy and Whitty for making this day so special. Your smiles and laughter were all I needed. I love you all so, very, very much! I am ok with my extreme oldness. I don't want to go back and relive anything I have walked through. I enjoy the now. I look forward to the future but I think now is pretty great and I am going to enjoy that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
happy birthday katie!
Post a Comment