Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Whit's first steps!!

Finally got some on video!! :) Here he is taking his first steps! I know I am posting a lot on Whit tonight...he is just changing so fast. I want to remember these moments. They fly by too fast!!!

5 comments:

Aims said...

Throwing a ball, brushing teeth, AND walking - isn't multitasking like that in the 1% capability range of a male?!!! :) He's a prodigy! :)

So, so cute... as always!

Cindy Ramsey said...

So cute!!!I love how he looked down at his legs first like he was seeing if they were going to work!Oh and Kennedy was so good.. Lexie can't stand us taking video of JD she has to try to get in front of the camera!!

Sarah said...

1 - Do you remember how you gave me a hard time about baiting Banks to walk like he was a dog? Yeah - you did it too!

2 - Do not let your wobbly baby stand up and brush his teeth! We brush our teeth on our bottom! Do you want him to fall forward and shave that long skinny stick through his THROAT!

Kasey said...

OH KATIE!!! That was so FUN to watch!!

Sandra Bird said...

Ok--cute! But I'm with Sarah--I was a nervous wreck watching him walk with that toothbrush in his mouth! Is that the new substitute passy?