Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Go AWAY!!!

Not you...ha..ha...the VIRUS needs to evacuate my house pronto! Whit came down with "something" on Sunday. He has run a pretty high fever everyday this week. At times, he has been just pitiful. Then at others he is is crawling (and half walking) around the house laughing. A sick baby is so sad. He has been to the doctor and they said it was a virus. I called today and we decided it was still a virus, maybe the flu. In August? Seriously, we get croup in July and the flu in August? Such is life I guess....hopefully we are in the homestretch. I know poor Whit is ready to feel better. We miss our little boy full of smiles! Although I did get a lot of those today! :) Here are a few pics of one night this week in between fevers. Thank you God for baby motrin. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Where's Kennedy? Who shut this door in my face?
Try to keep a 2 year old and a one year old apart when one is sick. Seriously, that is a task that cannot be done around here!

My sweet boy and those "sick" eyes...poor thing! Go AWAY VIRUS!!

No comments: