I am calm most days. The times I hate the most are getting out of the house. I have Whit in my arms screaming, Kennedy running the opposite direction, Riley hiding under the bed. I race to get Kennedy. I drag the dog out from the bed and put her up. I somehow get both kids in the car. I always forget something so I have to go back in...ugghhhh!!! Those are the moments that I think, really this is my life? I need to get out these pictures when I feel like that. Those moments pass. The life I am giving my children will last forever. They have each other forever and that brings such a joy to my heart. I hope some day they see what we gave them. Maybe, just maybe, they will. I took a few pictures after church today and they were being so sweet. I love these children. I love my crazy life. I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

This might be my new favorite one. I can't believe they are big enough to hug each other like this!

He loves her. She is so his whole world. I love it!

Sweet Whit, in his new big boy shoes!!! I know, not everyone on earth appreciates knee socks. I for one, LOVE them!! I will put them on him as long as I can. A bubble and knee socks....precious!

Loving on lil brother....this didn't last long! :)
3 comments:
I love his knee socks, too! I have been looking all over - where did you find them??
Love it! Is that the whale outfit??
I like the knee socks.
Post a Comment