Monday, August 24, 2009

Check up!!

Whit had his 12 month check up today. Yes, it is a month late...I know....oh well! Here are his stats.

Weight: 21 lbs 2 ounces
Length: 31 inches

This makes him about the 15th percentile in weight and 75th in height!! Long and skinny! He was given a clean bill of health. I think those of us with healthy babies might take for granted these boring check ups. I for one, did not want to waste my time going. But how wonderful is it that my child is growing, healthy and on schedule?!! I am truly, truly, blessed beyond measure. We weren't going to ever try to get pregnant with Greg on the meds he is on. It was too risky. We did get pregnant on them and I worried about the baby. Look at him now....my precious, precious boy! Thank you God for my healthy babies. May I never take that for granted!

No comments: