You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, August 30, 2009
NO MORE FACEBOOK!!
Ok, so obviously I am not going to quit facebook. BUT...I think we are losing sight of the importance our our good old blogs people. Facebook is the now, not our memories. It is fading. Your status changes and you don't got back and reminisce about past status updates. Years and years from now I hope this becomes a legacy for my kids. I hope that when I am long gone they can still read the words I wrote about them. I honestly hope that these posts get put on a shelf somewhere and read by many people after me. Silly, I know, but it is what I want from this. I want my kids to know I enjoyed every moment of their lives. I want them to know (from me) how much they mean to me. So, I am going to be a better blogger. I will share more videos and pictures. I will share more feelings. This is for you Kennedy and Whit. I love facebook, but I love you more. Now quit looking at other people's pictures and post something on your BLOG!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ha! that is so funny- i really am about to can my blog i think! funny how you were reading my mind.....
NO!! This was to inspire you to keep blogging! ;)
I would just like to point out that you blog because of me and the fact that I started blogging YEARS ago!
Also, sorry, I haven't had anything blog worthy in a few days! Lots on my mind, lots not able to convey on the blog!
But I completely understand and support your statement. People need to blog more!
Hey! Hahaha I agree! I've worked so hard to be good on my blog the past two weeks for the same reason! I discovered I could queue posts... so I write about 3 at a time and then queue them for 3 different days so my mom can always have something different to look at. And then I don't sit around beating myself up about not blogging, because my blog will blog for me! :)
Post a Comment