
She's my heart this little girl. She chose every inch of this outfit today...down to the sparkly pink shoes. I love everything about her. She was running around the yard with Greg laughing and I couldn't help but think about how much she has grown up!! We have complete grown up conversations about everything under the sun. She doesn't miss a beat, this one. She tells me what she thinks about everything and I love that about her. I think about last year and how small she was when we brought Whit home. I pushed her into that "big" kid role. I have expected things of her that I don't think I would have if we hadn't had another so quickly. She's adjusted and the role of big sis suits her so perfectly. But underneath it all, she is still my precious little girl. The one I held so tightly that December day and thanked God for my first hold-it baby. Look how far we've come. My goodness...God's blessing are truly, truly beyond anything we can ever imagine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment