
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
My Sunshine
She'll test you. She'll throw herself to the floor to stand up for what she believes in. She'll yell NO and not care if she gets in trouble when she thinks it is worth it. Then she'll make you laugh. She'll tell you stories. She'll entertain you. She'll make you cry you are so amazed at her. She's my sunshine. She's a bit covered in clouds some days. Some days are pure thunderstorms complete with lightening. Under it all she is just pure sunshine. Thank you God for my Kennedy. I don't think I could live a day without my sunshine. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok Katie, I do believe you have missed your calling in life. I truly believe that you should have packed your bags and moved to Nashville and become a song writer. Some of your words would make such great country music songs! They are that beautiful! K in that rain slicker and boots bring sunshine to my day too!
Ha..ha!! Thanks Kasey! :)
Post a Comment