Sunday, August 16, 2009

13 Months!!

A year and a month...wow life is too fast! Whit is changing by the day. The only thing around here that hasn't changed is how much we all love him. This baby gets lots and lots of love. What's Whitty Whit up to these days? Well, let's see...I"ll go with his likes first.

*He loves a ball. It is his favorite thing on earth. Greg thinks he is already showing athletic ability. I hope he is right. Kennedy seems to be a lost cause in that area already.
*He loves his sand and water table. He also loves trucks, cars...anything that goes vroom!!
*His paci. It is his heart. He loves that thing!
*Riley: He calls her RaRa. He will pull and pull on her and she just lets him.
*Outside: I just wish the HOT weather would go away so we could play more!
*Crawling: He is getting much better at walking but when he needs to get somewhere fast, he hits the floor. I will not give him the title of walking until it is his main form of transportation. Keep checking back for that info. He can walk across the room if he wants to. It is the fact that he doesn't do it because it takes too long that is so funny.
*Kennedy: She lights up his world. He kisses her night night every night before bed and it is the sweetest smile when she gives him a kiss. I love their relationship.


He is talking so much. My mom makes fun of his one work barking. Bite! BYE! NO! HI! I can't remember what words I wrote at a year but here are some new ones: night night, Uh uh (uh oh), RaRa (riley)....I am having trouble thinking of ones. I will have to add to this later. :)

His dislikes: There are only a few. He really doesn't like church. He also hates a new situation. He is fine being left if he knows you. Change his routine and you are a goner.


He has a mouth full of teeth! He has 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. He just got 2 molars and is working on the others. Kennedy had 2 teeth at this point. A baby with teeth is strange to me. It is super precious on him though. :)


Greg is quickly realizing he has a son and the possibilities of that. I love how happy it makes him!

We love you Whitty, Whit!



1 comment:

Kittie "Kat" said...

Love the madris bubble! Did I spell that right??