Well, she's gone. Kennedy cried. I was a little sad. I have silly attachments to cars. Someone told me that it is not the car you miss but the memories you had in it. I drove around waiting on Kennedy in this car. I had that silly car seat all bucked in for a month waiting on her! Greg drove home 20 mph to bring her home from the hospital. He drove home normal speed to bring Whit home. :) Kennedy loves this car. She spots it in a parking lot and yells, "My car!" My family has grown from just the two of us to the four of us while we had this car. It was my first SUV. :) Sweet Franchesca, thank you for the memories. Thank you for the good times. Thank you for holding us all safely when we tore through Bambie. Thank you for getting us places and being a part of our family. May you now enjoy your youth again in the life of a 16 year old. Good luck! We'll miss you. Now on to new things around here.....stay tuned to find out what that is!You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Farewell Franchesca
Well, she's gone. Kennedy cried. I was a little sad. I have silly attachments to cars. Someone told me that it is not the car you miss but the memories you had in it. I drove around waiting on Kennedy in this car. I had that silly car seat all bucked in for a month waiting on her! Greg drove home 20 mph to bring her home from the hospital. He drove home normal speed to bring Whit home. :) Kennedy loves this car. She spots it in a parking lot and yells, "My car!" My family has grown from just the two of us to the four of us while we had this car. It was my first SUV. :) Sweet Franchesca, thank you for the memories. Thank you for the good times. Thank you for holding us all safely when we tore through Bambie. Thank you for getting us places and being a part of our family. May you now enjoy your youth again in the life of a 16 year old. Good luck! We'll miss you. Now on to new things around here.....stay tuned to find out what that is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment