Sunday, July 26, 2009

What's Your's is Mine

Maybe we should change their last names to Prosser-Olliff. They might like that! I said today to Jen, "What's yours is mine" as I wiped Drewbie's face. It is funny how these two little darlings feel like just as much mine as my kiddos. They truly function like siblings. We are one big messed up family!! :) Ha! I love our life. I wouldn't want them growing up any other way. You need someone to get your back...well they have that in an instant! Here are some pics from after lunch today. Poor Lorelei was not so into the sun blaring down into her eyes! Maybe, just maybe, someday I will get the perfect shot of the four of them. :) Until then, enjoy these pics of the Prosser-Olliff's!! :)


2 comments:

Jennifer :) said...

awwww! I love the Prosser-Olliffs! And since what's mine is yours and vice versa can I send Drew to you...he still isn't taking a nap! ITS 2:17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandra Bird said...

Lucky foursome--and lucky parents, too. There is nothing like the kind of friendships you have at this point when your kids are little.