Thursday, July 23, 2009

All in an hour...while K naps

In the past hour the following things have happened.

1. I discovered my home is no longer baby proof. It was Kennedy proof, but we now need to make it Whit proof. I caught him banging a glass lid on the floor and two seconds later he had dishwashing liquid in his hands about to eat it.

2. Whit walks about 3 steps to me...arms held up so excited!!!

3. Then he leans in, mouth open and gives me a BIG slobbery kiss!! He proceeds to give me a hundred more while going..mmmmm...as he does it. My first kiss....so special!!! And he saved it for his mommy....this little boy loves his mommy! I love that!

4. He is playing with a farm puzzle, picks up the duck and says, "QUACK, QUACK" with a huge grin on his face. He was proud of himself!

All in an hour....my son is changing so fast! This mommy is proud, happy, and full of mommy tears today.

Gotta go...he is going to fax something now! :) He..he...

No comments: