On another note, my BIG boy went to the doctor today. He weighed in at 18 lbs 12 ounces! WOW! That is a pound in less than a month! A year is sneaking up on us fast....I love this baby. I looked up Kennedy's words at about the same age and I found that she said the same things he does now. Except she said Dew and not MaMa...hmmm....what does that mean?
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Friday, June 5, 2009
My BIG boy!!
On another note, my BIG boy went to the doctor today. He weighed in at 18 lbs 12 ounces! WOW! That is a pound in less than a month! A year is sneaking up on us fast....I love this baby. I looked up Kennedy's words at about the same age and I found that she said the same things he does now. Except she said Dew and not MaMa...hmmm....what does that mean?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love these pictures!!!!! I have a feeling that Whit and Lorelei are going to be VERY aggravating little sibblings to Kennedy and Drew!!!
Post a Comment