Saturday, June 13, 2009

Beach Vacation 2009: The Preview

The Prosser/Olliff beach vacation is over!! SAD!!! We did have a wonderful time. Made some great memories with our precious babies. It was not quite as easy and relaxing as it used to be but that is how our lives are these days! :) The weather was beautiful the ENTIRE time! Yay!! We came back tan and happy. Gotta love that! Here are a few of my favorites. I took so many it was hard to choose. I am planning on making a slideshow. Kennedy and Drew loved to watch the ones from last year. Enjoy a bit of our vacation...Happy SUMMER!!!

My boys
You have no idea what it took to get her to sit next to him...his face is priceless! I love this!

My Whit

Sweet Girl


Whit and his Daddy


Drew and K...finally BOTH at the beach! I had to get out the camera fast! Soon we hear, "I wanna go to the pool!"



A late afternoon at the beach



The best of friends



Just beautiful


Lorelei and Whit
The next generation of best friends...they are going to LOVE each other!!


I like this one because Greg is so smokin hot in it! :) He..he...


Court, Greg and Whit...K was refusing pictures (no surprise there)





My beautiful family! I am so very, very blessed! I am also so glad Whit was on the outside this year! Yay!!!!



"Let's swim Drew!!! " says K

Her very first REAL pig tails! LOVE IT!



Beach baby



She loved the ocean!!



Ok, that's it for now!! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

My my! Ya'll are SO super tan! Wow - these pics are great and I'm so glad you had such a wonderful vacation! I can't even pick a favorite shot!

Liza said...

Love the tans (especially Whit's!), love K's dress and her swimsuits, love the pig tails, love the babies together, I love every picture!

Katie said...

Thanks! The funny part about Whit's tan is that he had on a shirt most of the time. He is just a dark baby!! He looks ethnic next to Lorelei. :) Ha!

Michelle said...

I'm glad y'all had such a good time. Definitely nice tans!