Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Kennedy

This child of mine...where do I begin to describe her? She is such a fun little girl. 2 has been challenging yet so rewarding. Her days are spent talking, and talking, and a little more talking. She will talk your ear off. Her conversations amaze me. She knows more than you would think and she won't hesitate to tell you what is on her mind! For example, if I am talking to Greg while we are driving somewhere she says, "What are you talking about guys?" She needs to know EVERYTHING that is going on! Greg and I have now officially become one according to Kennedy because we often hear, "Look Mommy Daddy!" No and here....we are just Mommy Daddy. She is obsessed with ballerinas. Every dress is a beautiful ballerina dress according to her. She is going to love dance when she gets old enough! We took her swimming for our first big swim of the season. It was a test run to see how I will do by myself with both kids. I am glad Greg came because I was not prepared. She was everywhere! She jumped in, went under, popped back up and was ready to go again. She had no fear at all! She would stop off the stop and not care if I was there or not. My child will not be the one in lessons crying for Mommy. She is going to be pushing past the others for her turn to swim! I have always loved the water. I got that honest I guess. So it is fitting that my daughter is a little fish. I just have to work on keeping my little fish safe while I watch my other fish. Swimmies here we come! :)

My precious Kennedy,
You may challenge me at times but I love your spirit. You are a determined little girl. You are a little "mommy" at times. I love to see you take care of your brother and your friends. I am enjoying watching you grow into a little girl. You make us laugh everyday. I am so thankful that I am your mommy! You are my heart. I love you!



No comments: