
Today Whit is 10 months old! He is still my sweet little boy. I wish he would snuggle me more but I take what I can get. Those few seconds of snuggling and he is off! And he is off and crawling as usual. He has been doing that for about 3 months now. Has he learned to crawl the right way you might ask. Well, no! He is still dragging himself around the room. It is so funny! He has perfected the sitting up from crawling this month and will crawl for a second like that and then he is off dragging again. :) He has also starting pulling up. It always amazes me to see my baby pull up on something. It is like they are stepping away from their babyhood and I am hating it! He looks so big when he does that!

He is such a happy little baby. You would think he is the star of the show and gets all the attention around here! Don't get me wrong, he gets plenty of attention he just has to share it with that crazy sister of his! It was like he was meant to be a second child. I think he might get bored with just us around here. If Kennedy is not in the room he leaves and goes looking for her.
He still just has 2 teeth. He is now tied with his sister at this age on that one. Her next ones came in at 14 months. Maybe he will get more soon! :)
He can say all kinds of syllables. I will not credit him with a first word yet though. (It is so MaMa....but he hasn't done it enough to give him that credit.) I'll keep you updated on that one. :)
He loves food. He eats all kinds of veggies. He is really loving table food (minus the salt of course). I am hoping he keeps this up!
He loves his mommy. Ok, ok, he does love everyone else too but he really loves his Mommy! He cackles with excitement when I pick him up after school. I love that face when he sees me. I want it in my mind forever!!
He can pull up on short things. He likes to pull up to his knees and stop there. Sometimes he will get brave and really stand up. His legs are so wobbly though! He falls down fairly fast and then decides sitting is better. That is until he sees that there are fun things that he wants and of course he tries again! Here a few pics of his new skill!



I am so proud of you my Whitty Whit. I love the little boy you are becoming. I love how you make our family more complete. We would not know what to do without you! Thanks for bringing your sweet baby smiles to our lives everyday. We love you so much sweet boy!!
2 comments:
His legs are so skinny! No wonder he falls down when he tries to stand too long!
he is the cutest thing! :) so happy!
Post a Comment