First, I am embarrassed i have not blogged in May. What is wrong with me? :) To catch you up...Whit has learned a new skill. He can now sit up from a crawling position. This is quite a cute skill for me because now when I go in his room to get him up I find him sitting in his crib staring at me. I do love that! He is also currently on a nursing strike. I refuse to accept it is his way of self-weaning. If you have any suggestions on this please comment...I am up for help. I did finally feel like something was really wrong with him today and Greg took him to the dr. He had an ear infection, poor baby! So maybe...maybe...he is going to nurse again! I'll just keep praying for that. I am a crazy nursing mother you know! :) It hurts my heart to think I am done nursing. I will not be able to handle letting my children go...this is only the beginning I fear!
And Kennedy got her cast off today!!!! Well, it was just a brace but YAY!!! She is super happy about it. At least I would assume she is. She is still playing and happy as usual. I also got called my mother today by my friend Anna. I was talking to Kennedy and Anna said, "You sound like your mom talking to Patrick!" What?!!! I'll take that as a compliment mom! :) So happy mother's day in advance to you. I have apparently turned into you! ha!
We are off to Dyersburg on Thursday. This is an emotional trip for me. It is a place that brings up so much for me so please pray for us as we go. I get to stand beside one of my best friends in the world as she marries her love, see family and friends that I haven't seen in years, and somehow drive the 10 + hours without my family killing each other! :) I am excited!! :) Really, I am actually excited!
Signing off....it will be a while before I blog again! BUSY WEEK!
1 comment:
"I" is always written uppercase when it stands alone as a subjective personal pronoun.
Love always,
Katiephyllis
Post a Comment