I have been taking Kennedy out on the front porch to rock right before bed since it got warmer. This week she has started going back out with Greg and playing a little golf in her jammies. I remember how fun it was to get to go back out when you were all clean in your jammies after bath. Spring and Summer nights are just more fun. Tonight we were rocking and she was begging to go out with Greg. I laughed so hard at the comments she was making. He was trying so hard to make her interested in golf. I look over and she is working really hard at unzipping her jacket. She then says, "Daddy, see my jacket? It has hearts on it! Can you help me zip it? No! I can do it myself!" Then he tells her to go collect all the golf balls with him and I hear, "Oh what a beautiful night!" Sweet moments with my precious K....
No comments:
Post a Comment