Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bring on SUMMER!!!

Wow...I am behind on the picture taking! I've been meaning to post some of Kennedy in her oh so wonderful arm brace. She is doing so well with it. Although, I am not happy with the dirtiness of it. Yuck! These are not my best photographic(is that a word?) skills but they will have to do. We had a crazy weekend, but it was a good one. A few things I would change, but you can't have everyday be perfect, right? These are all in backwards order, but they will just have to do. We played outside today after naps in our very tiny kiddie pool. The kids had so much fun. Kennedy even was a champ about the trash bag on her arm! Ha! I am SO ready for summer. This 90 degree weather will do that to you I guess....I just long for days where there is no schedule except ones that involve the pool, lunch, nap....i can handle that kind of schedule!

Whit enjoyed his first time in the baby pool. He is going to LOVE the big pool. He needs to get a little fat on those bones or he is going to freeze in the big pool!
Kennedy and her trash bag..nothing will stop this girl from having fun!



My kiddos after church today. Church is a whole different story...much drama...I won't go there. They did look cute though!

Smocked dress+ nasty ace bandage=great outfit!!


Playing hard...no matter what!!



My love...

And Banks!!! He came over last night and they played so well together! I love that they are becoming friends!!
And guess who tee teed in the potty not once but twice today? Well, yes me, but so did Kennedy!!! YAY!! Is this a step? Keeping my fingers crossed about that one.
Have a great week!!! 25 more days until summer for me!!! WOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay! Great pics! I'm glad you ended up with a great day today even after the fussiness of church. Church is SO HARD on the little ones, isn't it!? Great pic of Banks and K! I have some cute ones too that I will post. I love them becoming friends!