Wow!! My Whitty Whit is now officially nine months old! I, for once, did not take him out for his nine month photo shoot on the 17th of the month. Note to Greg here...your son was born on the 17th. He tends to forget the day. :) We did get some professional pictures taken today and I was really happy with the photo shoot. Both kids were perfect angels. Seriously...they both did great! And Erin, our photographer, was so great with them. She just ran around with Kennedy and captured her in her element which was exactly what I wanted! Here is a link to the sneak peek she put on her blog tonight. They turned out so good!
http://erinrenephotography.blogspot.com/
And my Whit...9 months...where has the time gone? You are such a joy. And I don't say that lightly. Two people today said, "Is he always this happy?" Yes, is always my reply. Yes, you are. Bless your heart, you live in a crazy house with crazy people and you spend your time smiling. I wish I could capture these days recently and keep them forever because you are just being so darn sweet. Your daddy is finding that you are getting more interested in him and sports lately. He took you to a baseball game today and you had so much fun! They say a little boy loves him mommy, and it is so true. Your smile will melt my heart and that little laugh is contagious. I love you more than words can ever do justice.
At 9 months
*You can crawl (still the drag crawl) You get up on all fours and rock back and forth then resort to your original crawl. Sometimes you don't even use your left leg. Really, son, it would be much easier if you did!
* You love a bath. I think this is your new favorite time of the day. You are going to love the pool this summer!
*You love all food. I started making your baby food and you love it! :)
*The paci is a necessity. We could not make it through a day without it. Seriously...I don't think I would make it!
* You LOVE your big sister. You chase her around the house. I caught her the other day slamming a door in your face. Not to worry, Whit, I got there before the door shut on you!
*You can say MaMa, DaDa, and BaBa. Now, I think you know who I am and you have very clearly said it to me when I walked in a room and you reached for me, but I will not yet say you have said your first word. We'll just pretend you knew it was me. You totally knew it was me. Nobody believes me though. :)
*I would describe you as this...you are always looking for the next best thing. You are passed from person to person because you reach and reach to get around the room. You are a very smart baby!
*You are starting to pull up on short things. You haven't quite figured out how to reach the coffee table yet. Take your time on that one please.
I love you , love you, love you, my sweet baby.....and I always will.
1 comment:
The pictures she took were great! Happy 9 month birthday to Whit too :)
Post a Comment