A baby is a baby right? They are all just sweet babies that coo and love you. I have quickly discovered that there is quite a difference in boys and girls! Don't laugh at me! Kennedy was so FAT and juicy...and now we have our skinny little Whit. I thought maybe he was malnourished or something(he is totally not) but instead I realized he is just a busy boy! Why take time to eat when you can stare at Riley? Or the floor? Here are a few examples of my busy little boy. I do love it!
The bouncy seat....I am putting it away this weekend! Do you think it is time? (he is buckled in for the safety patrol reading)

He can hold his own bottle! Now I don't bottle feed at all...just when I am at work, but he has refused to eat a few times so I just gave him a little extra
breastmilk and he says, "thanks!" and gulps it down himself. (this is right after he refused to eat because he wanted to watch Riley run around the living room)

Food...yum....but it is also fun to play with when
SuSu turns around while feeding me!

What's in here? This is after he chased Kennedy around the couch with her yelling, "NO WHIT, you can't have my stroller!"

Life is just not like it used to be anymore!
2 comments:
Hahahaha... I wonder who you thought would be the safety patrol!
I love to see Whit's accomplishments! Soooo excited about the bottle because I know it means it's coming soon for us!!!
Post a Comment