I forgot to write about his 7 month things...what is wrong with me? So for documentations sake here goes...
At 7 months
*You are working on crawling..you can get across our rug in the living room, just not by crawling...I am not quite sure how you are getting places! I just find you in different directions and across the room. You are a good backwards scooter and you use your arms to turn yourself around. I like to lay on the floor in front of you and you try and try to get to me but can't quite figure it out. It is very funny!
*You are now eating 2 meals of real food a day. We started that this week. You have a little fruit and rice cereal for breakfast and a veggie at dinner. So far you love veggies...there is not one I have found you won't eat. Then we go for the fruit and you make an awful face! So you get lots more cereal than fruit...working on those taste buds! Mommy's milk is still your favorite though..as it should be!
*You play with toys like you were born to do it. You LOVE the remote control. If it were a toy it would be your favorite.
*You roll, and roll, and roll...where's the baby? (Just kidding..I do watch you!)
*You are starting two syllable noises such as, ah ya ya ya...that one is your favorite. You live in a pretty noisy house so sometimes you yell to be heard!
*You take baths with your sister now and I think it is your favorite part of the day. You splash and splash and laugh so hard at her.
*Oh and as stated in the previous post, there is no sitting up for you. You are the least interested in this position. Come on Whit..Don't you know how much easier life will be for me if you learn to sit? :) It's ok, take your time...:)
You might be the youngest Olliff but you certainly have made your place here. You don't let us forget you and you love every minute of this crazy house. We love you Whitty Whit!
2 comments:
So does that mean you've taken him out of the sling in the tub?
Funny, smarty pants...actually he is in a little sling thing in the tub. I tried the bumbo but it doesn't dry out well. He LOVES to be in the big tub...if only we could work on sitting up!
Post a Comment