Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love it! Love it!!

I dressed my kids alike today. I love matching outfits! Jen and the kids come over and in walks Drewbie with the very same outfit on! LOVE IT!! So of course I got out the camera. Poor Lorelei was not included in the matching. I am sure her heart hurt a little. This was my favorite picture by far. The boys are oblivious to the fact that poor Lorelei can't sit up for the picture and my Kennedy, the motherly soul, is all eyes on the baby! These are the cutest kids around you know! At least we think so! :) We're glad you are becoming part of the group Lorelei. Next are TOYS!! I bet they can't wait to teach you about that!!!

3 comments:

Meredith Vasey said...

What a bunch of cutie pies!!!

Kittie "Kat" said...

Surely it's just the picture angle, but Lorelei looks bigger than Whit!!! She "blends" even if she doesn't match. I DO love little matching outfits!!! What about the teal colored giraffe or zebra or elephant or something like that? Don't they all 4 have that one??

hollygg said...

Very cute! You know, I know a girl who can make them all matching outfits;)