Saturday, January 31, 2009

The week I'd like to forget!

This has been a week I seriously could have done without. Monday morning I woke up feeling a little bad. I took some Tylenol and by lunch felt better. That night I ran a 101 fever and woke up Tuesday morning deciding to take the day off. Then I changed my mind because my fever had broken so I went. I felt AWFUL all day. I ran a fever on and off and decided I needed to take myself to the doctor. He said I had bronchitis and gave me some meds. Wed I was stuck at home and by Thursday I was even worse. Did I mention I do not get paid when I am not at work?!! So Greg calls the doctor for me because I could not talk at all my throat hurt so bad and they made me come back in! So I go back in and find out I have strep. They finally give me some medicine that works and today I am starting to feel like myself again. Today would be day 6 of being sick. Throw in a few overflowing toilets, Whit getting sick on Wed and again on Friday and I think that about sums up my week. Not fun at all. So I am placing it behind me and moving on. Hopefully to never return to this horrible experience again.

That said I need to update you on some of the things going on in our house lately. Kennedy just got her hair cut and refuses to take a good picture so I will post on that later. Whit is sporting his two new teeth very clearly now. He's had them for a while but they are hard to miss now! His look is changing so much! He spent the afternoon boycotting his nap. Every time we went back in to get him he would crack up at us. We eventually caved and let him come play because he was just being so darn cute. He just has that way about him.
We celebrated Greg's birthday with a Poker Bash! Kennedy was not invited but she did work hard with her mommy that morning to help make DaDa some cupcakes!

And this is a classic Kennedy picture. That hair....whatever will i do?

Some brother/sister love...I love it!





Whit and Lorelei...length comparison...crazy isn't it?



Whit loves his Lorelei...he just reached out and grabbed her little arm. I am not sure she feels the same way. Why don't you like my baby Lorelei? He is super cute, from a great family...we are going to have to work on your feelings!




The boys...I was not allowed in the garage for poker...do you think I followed that rule?




30th! Wow you are old Greg!






3 comments:

Liza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liza said...

And you say you can't bake! I'm so proud!

Sarah said...

Wasn't there a cuddly picture in there with J and Greg?