Yesterday Whit crawled for the first time. You could also call it scooting, but he can now get across the room to reach an object if he really wants it. I know he is super pumped about that! Yesterday if you asked me if he can sit up I would reply, "No not at all! He is weeks away from that. He just falls over every time!" Today, I put him on the floor and he sits. I put the boppy behind him in case he fell and he continued to sit. I even got brave enough to walk away and he sat for about 5 minutes and played with his drums without falling over! WHAT? My baby is rapidly learning new skills and I am not ready for all of this! And he is a boy, unlike his sister who would sit in one place, and is always looking around for what he can get. So after he had his few minutes sitting he decided there were much better things around he needed to explore. I had my camera in hand and caught the action. Here's the play by play...
Sitting pretty...smiling for mommy
There is something behind me I want to go get! I think I'll go for it!
There is something behind me I want to go get! I think I'll go for it!
3 comments:
These pictures had me laughing out LOUD!
Is he in training to be a gymnast???
GO WHIT!!!!! That's terrific! What a BIG boy!
Post a Comment