Saturday, December 6, 2008

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves

I am putting Kennedy down for her nap (in her big girl bed again, she did great last night) and I go into our room and open the blinds and this is what I see. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves in my own backyard!! Susan and Bruce are getting the kids a swing set for Christmas and it is in the process of being made. I don't think they had this in mind for its use! Those of you who know me at all know I am not the outdoorsy type. Cindy and Anna had to make me get dirty growing up and I didn't like it! :) So how in the world did I end up with my sweet Robin Hood?!!! Love works in crazy ways, huh?

6 comments:

Meredith Vasey said...

I love it!! Can't wait to see the finished product. Wait, does this mean you will not be using Jen and Chad's swingset anymore?! :)

Katie said...

I guess we will have to wave at them next door while they swing! Ha!

Unknown said...

love it!

Haylee said...

too funny! greg is hilarious!

Kittie "Kat" said...

Tell Bruce and Susu they can't out-do the swing set next door. Everything must be equal.

Jennifer :) said...

What a dork!...you know he probably had been waiting all day for the builder to leave so he could do that :)