This is just for Kennedy...disregard if you are not interested!
You are in your big girl bed for the first time tonight! After a series of events yesterday we knew it was time. I will not blog about those events. It might be too much to share. I put you to bed tonight and you said, "Lay by me Mommy!" and we read your potty book. It is your favorite book! You are now fast asleep in that big old bed (twin size so huge!) and I can't quit going in and just looking at you. You are growing up too fast! Almost two and I feel like you are turning 16! I'll let you grow up Kennedy because I have no choice but please always know that I cherished ever moment you grew. Even nights like these when I couldn't believe how you have grown and can't stop just looking at you. My sweet miracle in a big girl bed! I love you!
3 comments:
Isn't it amazing how time just flies!? I remember doing the exact same thing when Anna Brooke started sleeping in her "big girl bed." I was like, you are far too little to be in that big ole thing!
By the way, I just wanted to say you never need to apologize for being happy, positive and thankful! I think it is wonderful! Your blog is a blessing to read! You are a wonderful mom!
Congratulations Kennedy! You are a big girl now!
I remember when you went to your first big girl bed. I then remember when you when to your "biggest girl bed" on July 20, 2002. That bed has caused more trouble than the first little bed. Funny how little beds lead to big beds that lead to little beds. Ah, the circle of life.
Post a Comment