On a lighter note I spent the morning with the kiddos and we had fun! Drew and Kennedy ran some errands with me and we fit in a little fun for them at Books a Million and Petco. We go to Petco like it is the zoo. Seriously, we'll just go to look at the animals and stay for 3o minutes or so. They had fun. They walked around holding hands and talking to the animals. I did get asked if they were twins a couple of times. I should have just said yes! Nap time came around and I got the bright idea to put them in K's bed together. To my surprise it worked! I did have to go in a few times to stop a fight and once to make Kennedy stop standing up in the bed. I think she talked Drew to sleep! They are currently fast asleep and I wish, wish, wish, I could sneak in for a picture but I think it will wake them up. I guess it will be just a memory for my heart....they are so cute in there together. They seriously look like an old married couple. So here they are at the beginning of their nap. I do love these babies!
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Saturday, December 13, 2008
The old married couple
On a lighter note I spent the morning with the kiddos and we had fun! Drew and Kennedy ran some errands with me and we fit in a little fun for them at Books a Million and Petco. We go to Petco like it is the zoo. Seriously, we'll just go to look at the animals and stay for 3o minutes or so. They had fun. They walked around holding hands and talking to the animals. I did get asked if they were twins a couple of times. I should have just said yes! Nap time came around and I got the bright idea to put them in K's bed together. To my surprise it worked! I did have to go in a few times to stop a fight and once to make Kennedy stop standing up in the bed. I think she talked Drew to sleep! They are currently fast asleep and I wish, wish, wish, I could sneak in for a picture but I think it will wake them up. I guess it will be just a memory for my heart....they are so cute in there together. They seriously look like an old married couple. So here they are at the beginning of their nap. I do love these babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute...I was waiting for this post when Jennifer old me they napped together! And the train table at Books A Million is great!
That is so sweet! I would have LOVED to see them napping together! Thank you for keeping him today! I know he had fun!
So young for "sleeping around!" (But also very cute--and a great picture to add to the enormous supply you and Jen have to embarrass them in their senior yearbooks and on their rehearsal dinner videos...)
Post a Comment