Wednesday, December 31, 2008

All in a morning..

Ok, first I know I blog a lot when I am home. I like being home! :) Kennedy has been on a role this morning with making us laugh. I feel the need to share a few.



She wakes up and gets out of her bed (she does that on her own now) and smiles and says so proudly, "Look Mommy, I wake up!"

Greg is giving me a hug she runs around to us and says, "What's going on here?"


We are eating breakfast and she says to Whit, "Look Whit I put pancakes on your head, ok?"

She then asks me, "Mommy, where is Santa? At the mall?" I inform her that he went home to the north pole and is no longer at the mall. She says, "Oh, Santa at home. Ok!"

Happy New Year's Eve!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too funny! I love her little personality!

Kittie "Kat" said...

cute!