Sunday, November 30, 2008

A family affair

We had a GREAT thanksgiving at the Sartin house. All my family piled into MeMe and Pops's house for the weekend. It was crazy but fun! Kennedy enjoyed her cousins so much! We are all worn out but I am glad we got to spend time with family. I am going to work on a slide show but I wanted to include a few of my favorite pics of the weekend. I think I'll cherish this one forever. I never realized how much my mom loved me until Kennedy. You can just see how much my daughter loves my mom and how much my mom loves her. It is a moment I captured that I think I'll remember forever...

And my favorite bunch in the world....I am so thankful for them!

2 comments:

Liza said...

I LOVE the picture of your mom and little K! Precious!

Haylee said...

what a beautiful family!