You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Friday, October 3, 2008
On second thought...
Ok, yesterday I was fine. Today I was fine. Then I took Whit and Kennedy next door to swing. She was laughing, Whit was all cuddled up in his sling and I started to cry. It was like it was my last moments with them forever. We came in for lunch and had a nice conversation about broccoli, roni and Barclay hitting his head on the swing set (she thought that was really funny). I started to cry again. It was like it was my last lunch with her ever. I am going to make it. My children are going to make it. Maybe I just needed a good cry. I said it was easier but now I don't think so. I have to leave both of them now! Two sweet babies that love me with their whole heart as much as they know how, I have to leave! I am going to make it right? I am, I am, I am.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, you're going to make it!
Yes, you are a champion! You will have balance in your life and it will be good! You'll be ok! Only 5 work days and you'll be back home with both of them!
Post a Comment