Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Around here lately...

I know I have been a bad blogger lately. We have not been busy here at all! :) Here are some pics from the week. Drew and Kennedy took some time out from hitting each other and fighting over toys for a little togetherness over a bag of "raisies."
Greg and Whit had a little nap time together on Saturday. Greg went hunting for the big opening day of bow hunting. What a redneck I married! We all got up REALLY early because when he left I guess he woke up K and she started crying. I had to put her in my bed. Whit was on one side and K on the other. They both fell fast asleep and I was wide awake! Maybe Greg should hunt in the afternoon....
We had some more pool time on Sunday with our Sunday School class. We had a family pool cook-out and it was fun! It was HOT so the pool felt very nice. Kennedy had a big time! The weather has actually fallen from the 90's around here. Maybe fall is coming! I hope so!


No comments: