Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whose baby loves tummy time? MINE! :)

Here's how this works.....Whit starts crying. It might look something like this.....He is so mad he is curling his tongue so he can cry louder!!!
I immediately pick him up, love on him, (still crying) turn him over and he does this....
Happy baby! Crazy isn't it? I discovered this new like for my little one yesterday. So sweet! He looks like he is so overwhelmingly happy that I figured out what he wanted he was so stressed out!
I took this one last night and it was too sweet not to share. Look how little he is! And those puppy slippers are one of my favorites!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE that last pic! i could just squeeze him!! give the babies a kiss for me-love ya'll!

Sarah said...

The last picture is great! But those slippers are too big for that baby!

Katie said...

I will have you know his feet fit them in length but they are too wide for him!

Liza said...

Oh my word, that last picture melts my heart!