
Yes, that's right folks, Whit has officially entered the world of smiling! While this picture is not the best example (I do not like pictures taken of babies where you can see up their noses...why so many people take those I do not understand) but I grabbed my camera really fast when he started smiling trying to catch it. This is his
official third smile of the day. Yes, I am counting them right now! I caught the end of it. I promise I'll try to catch a better one soon. I know you have nothing else to do but wait on that! He smiled this morning at Kennedy and me when he was sitting in his bouncy seat. We were apparently very funny today! Welcome to the world of smiling little Whit. In keeping with the blog name, smile, it does really make life better. Now you all have to smile really big right now!
4 comments:
He all of a sudden looks so much older in this picture!
Greg's nose, your eyes and mouth! :)
Agreed! I see Greg as I look up his little nose!
Mailman's teeth.
Post a Comment