Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We had a nice 4th yesterday! Kennedy enjoyed it to its fullest I think! She stayed up until 10:00 which is unheard of around here! We started the day at MeMa's, or Nette, as Kennedy called her. She enjoyed the pool and hamburgers. Then we all came home for naps. At least K and I napped. :) Then we were off to a cookout at a friends house and then the park for fireworks! I think all the kids had a good time! She really liked the fireworks. She would clap after they shot off. Even Drew liked the fireworks! Who would have thought? :) And I made it walking from SuSu and Poppa's house without going into labor or anything! No major problems. :) Today is get ready for baby brother day. Greg is cleaning out the garage with the help of SuSu and Poppa. We are also getting all the baby things down from the attic. My mom is on her way to help me finish the nursery. I am very excited about that! It will be done by today! She is also making me wash some of his things, get his bag packed, etc... I think the mothers are telling us we have a few things to do! I welcome the help! Things are so hard for me to do at this point! Have a good day, I will post pics of the nursery later!



















3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are some really sweet pictures! And yes, ready or not baby brother is coming so it is, officially, time to GET READY!

Kittie "Kat" said...

I LOVE her 4th of July outfit!! That is really cute! Where are the pictures of Drewbie in his 4th outfit?? Didn't they coordinate?

Liza said...

Adorable 4th of July outfit! And I love that picture of K and MeMa. It looks like they are having a really serious conversation!