
That' right folks....the nursery is DONE!! All we are missing is his name (still no
decision on that one) that I am putting on the board behind his bed and the window treatments that are being made. I would like to first thank all of my hard workers today! My mom came up and helped me finish the nursery and Susan and Bruce worked like slaves with Greg in the garage. We have filled it with all the things we couldn't fit in our house anymore and it was a mess! It looks fabulous! We are so thankful to have wonderful families that are so supportive of us! Thanks to all of you!

I took forever deciding what to do with his nursery. I knew first thing what I wanted with Kennedy, but a boy was so much harder. I really hate themed rooms. Then I found this bedding and themed the heck out of the room! Who knew? I am so pleased with the final results. A big thanks to
MeMe for her creative touches. She takes responsibility for the whole thing over the changing table which turned out so cute! :) I know 37 weeks is a little late to be finishing our
nursery, but better late than never I say! We are ready to have a BABY!!
Yay! :)
4 comments:
Katie! It really is perfect!
Oh Katie, baby Olliff's room is fantastic! He is going to love it! LOVE THE THEME!
The nursery looks great! You should include a picture of the garage, too! It's very organized now. Bruce and Susan are doing Chad's garage next weekend, right?
It's very cute!
Post a Comment