Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's in a name?

Ok, so we all know that we don't tell our babies names until they are born. Kennedy was decided on fairly early and it stuck. This time we had a few we liked and we decided on one. Recently I have had my doubts about the name and tonight Greg agreed with me that he doesn't think that is the baby's name. So, I am back to the playing with names process....I think we might have it, but who knows? I really might have to meet him to decide. That means no monogrammed outfits in the hospital......that is going to be tragic! Maybe we will decide soon....... I'll take your suggestions, I won't promise to use them, but you can feel free to suggest! :) And don't say Henry, that one is out!

8 comments:

Kittie "Kat" said...

This is too stressful!

Liza said...

I'm going to have to think about this for a while.

Sarah said...

Oh your baby WILL have momogrammed outfits in the hospital! Either I will personally go and beg Jody to put his sweet little name on something just moments after birth, or I will march myself to Sew Much Fun and get it done while I wait. You just give me the outfit so I'll have it when you go into labor... and rest assured it will get done!

Katie said...

Thank you Sarah!!! That made me laugh, but I really will take you up on that! :) You are also in charge of the blog update. Did I tell you that yet?

Liza said...

She's also in charge of calling/texting me every detail, but she already knows that.

Lauren said...

Oh my...this is surprising!! I am going to think of some names...why don't you share some names you are thinking about and let us tell you what we think of them!! That would be fun!

Kittie "Kat" said...

I can't BELEIVE you didn't put Jennifer in charge of the blog update. She's so on top of that!!

AnnaJane said...

I think Delbert.