You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Homebound from now on!!
Well, I made it on my last trip out of town. :) Greg was in his cousin Wesley's wedding this weekend so we were off to Macon for the wedding. It is only about 2 hours away so I felt ok about going. K stayed behind with her MeMe and Pops and had lots of fun. I think they filled her full of cooka's (cookies) and played her until she dropped! It was fun to have an adult weekend, but I soon realized I am getting extremely pregnant and things are just not the same anymore. Last week I said I was fine, and this week, late pregnancy is catching up with me! Friday night was fine at the rehearsal dinner because I got to sit a lot, but Saturday night was a different story! I found myself drinking my water surrounded by grandparents and tired children sitting on a bench hoping the bride and groom were going to leave soon so I could go to bed! That is sad!! I did make it to the end, went back to the hotel and went to bed. We came home today and all took naps! It was fun to spend time with just Greg a little. I did see him some this weekend. I dragged him around doing some last minute baby shopping. So here we are at 36 weeks, and I am in Statesboro for the long haul now! No more trips for me! I go to the doctor tomorrow to have my last ultrasound. I go every week until his arrival from now on so I will keep you updated. We should have a guess of how much he weighs tomorrow. I feel like he has grown! Things are coming together with the nursery. I will post some pictures this week. It is getting acceptable enough to share now! I can't believe he will be here in about 4 weeks! WOW!!! We still have no name!!!!!!!!!!AAAHHHHH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment