You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Monday, June 30, 2008
The Littlest Olliff
We went to the doctor today to have our last ultrasound. Baby brother is doing great! He is right at 6 pounds now. He is not supposed to be a big baby so they say. If I make it full term he should be about 7 1/2. They are never really right with those ultrasound predictions in my opinion so it is just a guess. I think he will be right on at about 7 pounds. K was 7 lbs 7 oz. We'll soon see how big he is! I go every week now so I will keep you updated on Mondays of his progress. He is coming soon! How crazy is that?!!!! We're getting excited, but I don't think the reality of it all has caught up with me yet. It will soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment