
13 months old and we know stand alone! She is also getting really good at squatting down and picking up things and then standing back up. She still seems shocked that she is all on her own. Then you ask her to come to you and she looks at you like, "You are crazy, lady." So for now, this is Kennedy's world. Standing, walking holding hands, and a whole lot of happiness!
I took these after church. I love this one! Her crazy hair was in rare form today!
4 comments:
I love her dress!
Thanks! It was actually a hand me down... I love those!! :)
She is so beautiful and always SO happy!
Katie's mom has her own blog. Check out Sea Breezes at psartin.blogspot.com and find out more about Katie's wonderful and whacky family. I tried to get Katie to add it to her list of blogs I read but I can't affor he price. Love to Miss Priss!
Post a Comment