Riley has been in some serious trouble around the homestead lately. She has never reallly bothered Kennedy's toys, except her duckies in the bathtub. She has a thing for rubber squeaky toys! The other night I was searching and searching for Kennedy's hippo for the bath. It is her favorite bath toy. We found it, in the chair in our room, with no resemblence of ever being a hippo! Then on Thursday night, I was giving Kennedy a bath and we went in my room after we were done and found Riley eating Kennedy's baby's face off! She had already successfully devoured the baby's arm completly off, and was working on the face! I was so mad, I spanked the dog and picked up the baby, and Kennedy started crying when she saw it. I wasn't sure if it was the baby or Riley spanking that made Kennedy cry. The next day I got the baby out to save the dress before I threw it away and Kennedy saw it and started to cry again! Poor thing! Kennedy's Great-Grandma got her that doll and it was her favorite! Greg of course blabbed to Grandma that Riley killed the baby and she of course went out to get her a new one. The funny part of the story is that she is crazy attached to this new baby. We named him Bobby, because when she says Baby it sounds like Bobby..:) So Kennedy and Bobby have not been separated in 3 days. We had to tuck him in my bed last night so she could go to bed. She couldn't figure out how to hold it and suck her finger while I rocked her last night so we had to put him to bed first! Who knew a 13 month old could be this attached? I guess I deserve it....my blankie is still special to me! Here a few pictures of K and her Bobby. They go everywhere together now!

2 comments:
The dog whisperer says Riley is trying to tell you she needs more attention!
this story made me laugh out loud! poor riley-and kennedy, she will never let that baby out of her sight again!
Post a Comment