Sunday, February 17, 2008

a LOVEly evening


Many, many years ago when Greg and I were newlyweds, Chad and Greg decided to have a sweet valentine's dinner for Jen and I. They cooked us a nice dinner and dressed up with bowties. It was very sweet. So this year, the two decided to be sweet to us again. Five years later! We were forced to have our children go to the grandparents and have an adult dinner! It was nice! They cooked us a wonderful dinner. We took some pictures to document the evening. We never take pictures of just us anymore! We did the prom pose in this picture. :)


3 comments:

Liza said...

I guess that's as close as I get to a belly picture right now!

The Smith Family said...

Katie you look so good!! I hope you are feeling well too. Oh greg you look good too! We want to come see ya'll after the baby is born.

Katie said...

Thanks Cindy! I would LOVE for you guys to come visit!

Liza: I thought about that it would be a belly pic, but this picture makes me look much smaller than I think I am. I do have a little belly now! I promise I will take one soon!