Sunday, February 17, 2008

Daddy's little girl


Kennedy and Dada had some fun at the neighborhood pond on Saturday. We fed the ducks. K loves a duck! She is fascinated with them! Greg caught a fish and tried to show it to her. She was much more interested in the ducks swimming around. She also took some time to eat pinestraw. She likes the dirt. :) I thought these pics were cute. Here are two of my most favorite people! They are fun to photograph. I was trying to get Kennedy to look at me with the one of her and Greg. She was too busy smiling at her DaDa. Too sweet!










2 comments:

Liza said...

I love that they have on matching outfits :)

The Smith Family said...

That is the sweetest picture.I love the back of them. I have one just like it with lexie at our pond that jeremy bopp took.