Ok, so she is not officially walking our way, but my precious Kennedy is taking small steps toward a new world for her! She took about 4 steps to me tonight a couple of times before Greg and I wore her out. One time she was holding her cup, which gaver her more balance and she just walked up to me and stopped and looked at me. I of course made a huge deal out of it and she was like, "whatever mommy." We took this video right before bed to document, it is a little wobbly, but you get the idea.
In baby brother news, I swear I felt him move twice today. I am on edge waiting to feel him. There is nothing as special as getting those first signs of life from your baby. It makes it all the more real. I like to spend those moments getting to know my little one before I have to share him with the world. It is something special only the mommy can share. I didn't feel Kennedy until 21 weeks or so because I was just stupid. I had to wait until Greg felt her too and she high fived us and I was like, "oh, that is her!" I say I am a little wiser now and will be able to notice sooner. I felt a little flutter and stopped in my tracks today. Maybe it was him, maybe not! We'll see! I am enjoying being in the fun phase of pregnancy as I call it. All went down hill for me at 28 weeks last time, but I am hoping to be a happier pregnant woman this time. At least my friends and dear husband are hoping that!
7 comments:
How exciting! She and Drew will be racing soon!
that's very fun! she is getting good, i see you had to coax her to come to you because you took bobby away! haha.
oh and i'm pretty sure that was the baby you felt moving because you are totally having him in june :) haha love you!
Yay for walking!
Post a belly picture!!!
GOOOOOO KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go girl! She is so cute!
WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!?! I feel so proud(like I had something to do with it).
Jonathan just called me from work and told me I had to check out your blog! Wouldn't tell me why! How exciting! J really is proud! :) So am I! Way to go Kennedy!
PS - I'm pumped that new baby Olliff is letting you know he's there! That's totally him kicking you!
Post a Comment