
I have had multiple requests to get updated on my blogging. I would like to state for the record it is all Greg's fault. He has been gone all week and took the laptop and our desktop got a virus and I can't get the internet to work on it. So here I go, with my many blogs tonight. Here is a picture I took of Kennedy last weekend. Just precious. I can't believe how fast life is going by. One of my students said that the other day and I thought, you have no idea.
It is very funny to me that I have an identical picture to this one with Riley looking out our bedroom window I took a few years ago. Things have changed haven't they?
3 comments:
I love this picture! Is she walking yet?
No not yet! Just pulling up!
Love it! You need one of them looking out the window together!
Post a Comment