Thursday, November 8, 2007

Aunt Courtney!!

Yes that's right folks, an Aunt Courtney visit is upon us yet again! Kennedy was super pumped about it. We've been talking about it all week. She showed off her new skills to Aunt Courtney or Aunt Coco, I've decided we should shorten the name. We'll refer to her as CoCo from now on, cocoa like cocoa puffs for those of you confused with the pronunciation. Kennedy warmed up to Aunt CoCo pretty quickly. The read a book before she went night night tonight. I would also like everyone to comment on how fabulously wonderful Courtney is looking with her new hair. Feel free to copy the pic and send to all your single and cute boy friends!





2 comments:

Liza said...

I do love Courtney's hair, as I told her when I saw her recently!

Sarah said...

Aunt Coco looks like a rock star with her fabulous hair! I'm sorry I'm missing the Aunt Coco visit - tell her I miss her!