Saturday, October 27, 2007

Yay for MeMe and Pops.....and Uncle Patrick!

Well the parental units came down this weekend to celebrate Uncle Patrick's big 21st birthday. I really cannot believe he is that old. I remember when he was born! It seems like yesterday! I don't want Kennedy to grow up that fast! Here are a few pics. My mom brought Kennedy a bow in every shade you can imagine so I will be posting lots of bow pictures! Look forward to them! :)

Do we look alike at all? Everyone in this photo looks like their daddy! People might not know we are related!
Kennedy loves her Pops and MeMe!


And her uncle Patrick....






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw MeMe and Pops today too. They came by the field fair and I finally got to meet the infamous Toby. How exciting. I hope Patrick celebrated his 21st in style!!

Can't wait to see all the bows.

Liza said...

i do love the bows!