Friday, September 28, 2007

9 Months and Polka Dotted...




Well, I will never state that it is a calm week in the Olliff house every again! My birthday started off calmly and turned into a crazy day. Kennedy had a little rash on her face when I dropped her off and by the afternoon she looked like she had soaked in poison ivy she was so spotted. Of course I overreacted and rushed her to the doctor. I had to see a doctor I had never seen and she was not my favorite ever. Ok, I will be honest. I said some very mean things about her when I left and I still won't take them back. I will not put them in print though. Long story short, she was diagnosed with a virus and was told she would be fine. I cried all the way home. I think I was just overwhelmed and I hate that stupid doctor. It was a very stressful birthday. I am glad to have it behind me. So much for a calm day! I hope my year is not as crazy as the big 29th birthday!


Today is Kennedy's 9 month birthday. Staying with tradition we had our photo session despite the rash all over her! So here are a few pics we took today. I can't believe she is 9 months old!

No comments: